And now, from the popular series, Shit in my Kitchen:
The Top 6 Reasons to Continue Letting This Onion Do Its Thing
- It's obviously a trail blazer and who am I to crush its spirit?
- I can bring it to my hairdresser as an example of how I want my hair cut.
- It's what I'm referring to when I brag about my "raised garden bed."
- If I chop it up, I'll probably end up in tears.
- It chose me at the grocery store and this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- It might inspire some of my middling house plants.